An Israel whose people are free from homelessness and addictive behavior and are in right relationship with Yeshua their Messiah (Jesus Christ).
To honor the Almighty God by establishing and funding Yeshua-centered programs of rescue, recovery and restoration to needy men, women and children in the land of (eretz) Israel.
Rescue In Israel:
- Serves the God of Israel under the Lordship of Yeshua, Jesus Christ.
- Honors Israel and the people of Israel through our prayers, our support and our encouragement.
- Raises up indigenous leaders in the land of Israel to do the works of rescue.*
- Creates opportunities for donors and volunteers to fund and support the works of rescue in Israel.
- Educates our communities and churches regarding the Almighty’s plans and purposes for Israel.
- Depends on the God of Israel to provide in all ways for the work of rescue in Israel.
- Is accountable in our work and in our stewardship to the Lord and to our supporters.
- Is uncompromising in our integrity to God and one another.
- Is a team, working together in the call God has given us regarding the homeless, the addicted and the prostitutes in Israel.
*The term “rescue” as used here refers to works of rescue as found in faith-based rescue missions who work with the homeless and addicts living on the streets of cities around the world. The goal of rescue is to break the cycles of homelessness and addiction, helping people become godly, productive citizens of society.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit .
- We believe in the deity of our Lord, Yeshua ha Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah), in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. This event we hold to be an experience, rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Believer is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in Yeshua (Jesus) and together they form one body, the Church.
LATEST NEWSLETTER (PDF)
CLICK HERE to read the latest Rescue in Israel Newsletter.